We don’t want to give away all our secrets but here are some crucial SEO tips that will hopefully lay down some good foundations for your website. And if you signup for one of our campaigns, you can rest assured these tips will be applied…and then some!
Important for your site:
– ensure good quality original and enticing content
– keep keyword density low
– have comment sections to encourage engagement
– don’t repeat content, but interlink pages where relevant
– ensure your pages are grouped into themes and appropriately optimised
– interlink articles where relevant
– include photos, dot points, videos, links to relevant content (both internal and external)
– have an about us page
– promote your content across multiple channels
Important for your links:
– get links from quality websites
– get links from relevant websites
– get links from diverse range of sites
– actively communicate in your niche and become an authority
– product quality information so people want to link to you
– ensure diverse anchor text (less than 20% for any phrase)
– ensure high proportion of URL anchors (at least 30%)
Some things to ask yourself when assessing your website:
- Would you trust the information presented on this page?
- Would you be comfortable giving your credit card information to this site?
- Does the content seem informative and accurate, or is it shallow and boring?
- Does the page appear natural, and not just filled with keywords?
- Is the content well edited, or does it appear hastily produced or sloppy?
- Is the page something you’d bookmark or even recommend to someone?