Responsive Web Design
All the websites we develop for businesses in Melbourne and throughout Australia are mobile responsive, which means they adjust to any screen size to give the best user experience. This is also known as mobile friendly.
For the first time in history, the internet is being viewed from mobile devices more than on desktop computers. Over 55% of all internet views are now done using a mobile phone or tablet and this trend is only increasing.
So if your website is not mobile responsive you are falling behind the pack!
Nearly three quarters of smart phone owners research products and services on their phone. And nearly 9 out of 10 tablet owners use that device to find out more about businesses and the products they offer.
Having an outdated unresponsive website means you could be missing out on hundreds of potential customers!
Benefits of a responsive website
- Your website will work on any smartphone or mobile device
- It will be easier to read and navigate (no scrolling or pinching)
- The pages will load faster and display content optimally
- Your enquiry levels and sales will increase
- You save money by getting a responsive design built in, rather than paying for a separate mobile site.
Some examples of responsive web design
We design responsive websites in Melbourne and throughout Australia. Contact us today to get your website project started!